I was recently approached by a company called Pink Clove to see if I’d be interested in hosting a giveaway for them on the blog and of course I said yes. Who doesn’t love a giveaway!
Pink Clove are a leading UK plus size fashion label who have a lovely range of clothes designed for ladies whose clothes sizes are 16-28. They stock everything from beautiful dresses, to tops, trousers and much more. Pink Clove
“expertly designs to flatter the fuller figure”
and with trends constantly changing and moving, they aim to keep their customers up-to-date with the latest fashion in both evening and daywear.
They are kindly offering one of my readers the chance to choose any three items of their choice from their New Arrivals range and they will deliver to anywhere in Europe, not just the EU. Personally I love the look of the Cleo High Neck Jaquard dress, the Pattie Bold Striped Shift dress and the Carlos Lounge Roll Neck jumper, which looks like it could be really comfortable. The new arrivals range has a good mixture of clothes to suit all occasions.
So if you’d like to be in with a chance to win three items of your choice from the Pink Clove New Arrivals range, and you are a dress size between 16 and 28, then please follow the instructions on the link below to enter.
- Open to all my Europe-based readers, not just the EU.
- Open until 23.59BST, Wednesday 27th April 2016.
- One winner will be picked at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will receive their prize direct from Pink Clove.
- The winner will be required to provide me, BattleMum, with your three choices from the New Arrivals range only and will also need to provide their dress size, postal address and a phone number (in case of any postal issues). These details will be passed onto Pink Clove and will not be retained by BattleMum for any reasons.