Geronimo, the UK’s largest children’s festival, kicks off on 27th to 29th May 2017. Action-packed with more performances, activities and acts than in its previous two years, families can also enjoy camping on-site in the stunning grounds of Arley Hall, Cheshire for a fun weekend.
From the Geronimo Festival Circus to the legendary Justin Fletcher, Mr Bloom and Andy Day, there will lots of acts, performers and activities to keep the kids entertained for hours.
Guinness World Record holder Jez Avery will also be there performing his world class PRO BMX and Mountain bike Stunts at The Show Ground Arena, which I know BattleKid would love to see as he is bike mad, whether it be the cycling or motor type!
There will be a sound track to enjoy for all Geronimo festival goers from Mr. Wilson’s Second Liners, a New Orleans funeral street parade meets 90s club classics rave, to Rockin’ Rhinos ‘rocked-up nursery rhyme remixes.
Brand new to Geronimo 2017 is the Digital Zone, where older children can meet their favourite YouTubers and Gamers as well as try their hand at all the latest technology.
There will also be an inflatable assault course, Parkour workshops, plus the UK’s first fully mobile, interactive 30 metre-long trailer cave. Little monkeys can enjoy the four climbing towers and a digital traverse wall, and are sure to be pooped by the end of the day!
For Tiny tots there are signing classes and sensory activities, along with Little Learners, the award-winning messy play and mark making class. Younger children can get their groove on at Dance Baby Sling.
To keep everyone fueled throughout the festival, there will be a huge range of food stalls, artisan burger and wood-fired pizza vans, which I personally like the sound of. Even the fussiest of eaters will find something to ensure they can carry on enjoying the fun at Geronimo 2017!
For the first year ever families can now camp in the specially designed child friendly campsite. The campsite features both options to either bring your own tent, caravan or motorhome, or take advantage of the many glamping options. With the option of booking all the kit needed to camp and the promise to be pitched with friends regardless of group size or when you arrive, all that grown-ups need to worry about is making sure they get to see as much of the Geronimo Festival as they can.
Like the sound of all of that? Well, I have 1 Family Day Pass to attend the Geronimo 2017 Festival, either on Sunday 28th May or Bank Holiday Monday 29th May, on offer for one of my lucky readers. The winner will win a Family Day Pass to this year’s Geronimo Festival and are sure to have a jam-packed day of fun!
To enter simply follow the instructions in the competition widget below. And for further information about the Geronimo Festival and to book tickets, please visit www.geronimofest.com.
1 x Family Day Pass to Geronimo festival 2017
Good luck everyone!
Terms and conditions:
- 1 winner will win a Family Day Pass to either Sunday 28th May or Bank Holiday Monday 29th May 2017 for this year’s Geronimo Festival. The date must be specified at the time of confirming their prize.
- A Family pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be over 18 (NB children under the age of 2 years do not require a ticket).
- Travel, parking and accommodation are not included.
- There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
- ID will be required at the time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
- Open to my UK readers only.
- Competition closes on Thursday 20th April 2017.
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified within 5 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner will receive their tickets/instructions from Carousel PR to allow them to collect their wristbands upon arrival on their selected day.
- Although this competition will be broadcast on my Facebook page, it is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.